Fitness Workout For Beginners – Burn Fat & Build Muscle Anywhere
A great fitness plan to help you lose weight & get in shape without the need of a gym or expensive equipment. Your body and mind is only required.
Here’s a fantastic way to get in shape, lose weight – anywhere you want. Whether it be outdoors or indoor at home, these simple and basic bodyweight workouts will help you get your body burning. If you are a beginner or someone who can’t be bothered going to the gym today, this is a real effective workout plan.
To make the most out of this fitness workout, you must also eat sensibly to get any kind of result.
Bodyweight Workout Plan For Beginners
This is a circuit routine where each exercise are done one after another without rest or a breather in between. On the proviso that your level fitness permits you to do so without a break. Then upon completion of one set of routine, it is repeated again until the end of the thrid set.
As the bodyweight circuit are done in succession, you will bound to get tired. If you are, it is recomended that you take a rest and continue on. Workouts are all about quality, not quantity.
Don’t stress if you cannot complete the 3 sets without rest. This will serve as a goal towork towards!
A Fitness Plan to Start With:
- 5 minute Warm up – To avoid injury, warm up the muscles by doing some stretching exercises, run on the spot, jump rope and so on
- body-weight squats– do this 20 times. if you have trouble, it is fine to use a support to maintain your balance
- push ups – do 20 reps/times
- walking lunges – 20 reps – focus your eyes at a spot ahead and keep your back straight
- dumbbell rows – 10 reps. For a dumbell, you can use a milk jug, a luggage or something heavy enough to challenge you
- 15 second plank – hold your form for 15 seconds
- Jumping Jacks – 30 reps
- Rinse and repeat – 2 or 3 times
- After 2 or 3 sets are completed – warm down. Again, stretching the muscles and going for a slow walk.
Attempt to action this routine two to three times weekly, but not on successive days.
You will not build muscle when you are exercising, you only build muscle when you are resting well. Generally, try to alternate your workout with interval training by alternating one day with strength training, followed by twenty minutes of solid interval training on the following day, and then repeat strength training on the next, and interval training on the following day, and rinse and repeat.
Avoid strength training 2 days straight, as you need time for the muscles to recover.
And please, in order to compliment your workout effort, eat well. A lousy diet will not get you any kind of result. So attempt to get in plenty of real foods (fruits, vegetables, nuts, fish, lean meat, nuts, and so on). You have to try to plan for natural, wholesome foods into your meal, and skip the fizzy drinks, sweets and junk food.
A good nutritional meal plan will account for a minimum of 80% of your weight loss success. If you are not too sure where to start with your meals, then read on here to learn how “whole wheat” bread, types of milk, sugar, and vegetable oils can do to your body and why it’s NOT your fault if you’ve struggled to lose weight.